Skip to main content

New Film Resolutions

With a new year come new years resolutions - Something I actually don't believe in, so I decided to give it my own personal twist. This year, I'm starting my own tradition of New Film Resolutions. The list below is a list of films I have heard great things about. Some are older, some are newer, but I hope to watch all of these in 2017. With every film I watch, I will post a small review on this blog. 

Mr. Nobody
The Fountain
The Man from Earth
The Butterfly Effect
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Captive
Love Me If you Dare
Her
Jacob's Ladder 
Enemy 
Vanilla Sky 
Memento
Donnie Darko 
Predestination
I Origins 
Idiocracy
The One I love 
Comet
Gattaca
The Machinist

Comments

  1. Therapists encourage empathy, aiding partners in understanding each other's perspectives and fostering mutual respect.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment