Skip to main content

WizardUpdate #2: I created a personal blog!

As you can already read from the title, this is a small update concerning what I've been up to recently - I created a blog! It's called Questions from a teenager and I am proud to say that I am really proud of this little space I created for myself. On this blog (RecapWizard), I don't share my thoughts on topics other that movies/books/TV-shows. I felt like I needed a place where I could just write about whatever popped into my head. That's why I created my new personal blog and I couldn't be happier about the result. 



As some of you may notice, this blog is not with blogspot, but with wordpress. I decided to try something new and I really enjoy the layout options more on wordpress. On the screenshot above you also see a small sneak peek of some of the posts I have written ;) I love the design of my blog right now - it's simple, not too much.

I am actually debating if I should create a new RecapWizard on wordpress as I am not very convinced of the layout options Blogspot offers. If I decide to do so, I will let you know!

Here is a screenshot about my blog description on Questions From A Teenager:


Side note: Shoutout to all sufferers of the "incurable Netflix obsession" disease!

Questions from a teenager is also a great way to get to know me better (should you want to) or to stalk me (please don't). Here's a snippet of info you never knew about me....



Side note: Okay you probably knew that I love Netflix. 


Overall this update is not only my way of letting you guys know, but also asking for a lot of feedback on Questions from a teenager, as the blog is fairly new and I've never had a personal blog before. If you have one, please take the time to share some blogging tips with me or to send me some feedback and suggestions concerning my new blog. I need all the tips and tricks I can get!

Also, if you have a personal blog, feel free to share it by posting the link in the comments! I would love to read something of yours and discover new, fresh blogs. 

Happy blogging!

- Fiona

Comments