Skip to main content

WizardUpdate #3: Guest post offer!


I created a personal blog. It's not anything fancy, just something where I like to express my thoughts. It's also a great way to get to know more about this mysterious RecapWizard ;) I decided I would share it with you on here, as I already have posted links on Google+ and Twitter. Click here to visit Questions From A Teenager! So far I have written 4 posts (of which i am proud of), but I definitely plan on this being a long-term project. Which leads me to my next point and the point of this update:

  • Guest posts. When I first started this blog, I didn't really have a lot of experience when it came to writing. You can see that in my very first posts (embarrassingly bad writing style) and I do believe that I have made considerable progress. In my opinion, I still don't really have that much experience. That's why I started looking for opportunities to guest post. I am the co-writer of a fan page for the NBC show Grimm and have since then written 2 guest posts.  I can recommend guest posting 100% as it is such good practice. 
Grimm fan page: Grimm Fan (click here)



That's why I decided I wanted to do the same for other bloggers out there who want to try something different. Or maybe you're thinking about creating a blog, but you're not quite sure yet - guest posting is a great way to find out and a good practice run. 



That's why I would love it if some of you would contact me (if you're interested) and pitch something to me you would like to write about. If you're passionate about books, movies or TV-shows I would post your guest post on here. If you're more into lifestyle/fashion/food/etc. blogging, then I would post it on my personal blog. 




On Questions From A Teenager I created a small info section with all the information you could possibly need if you're interested in writing a guest post for one of my blogs (pictured on the two screenshots above). Guest Post Additional information (click here)

I am excited to maybe work with some of you and create new and exciting stories and posts! I am also open to a guest post exchange (should you have a blog) where you would write something for my blog and I would do the same for yours. 

Guest posting is not only a great opportunity in terms of experience, but also a great way to promote your blog. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask! I like helping all of you fellow bloggers out! 

As always, I would love to get some feedback/tips from you concerning my blog/specific posts, as this is the best way to improve my blog and the content I post. 


That's it for this update. Happy reading and happy blogging!

- Fiona






Comments